- The number of slides should be minimum and presentation time should be strictly followed. Please stop when signaled by the Chair to do so.
- Users of Windows / PC should be responsible for the compatibility with the Mac system used at the lectern.
- Taking the timelines into consideration, using personal laptops are not recommended unless under unavoidable conditions.
- No videos will be recorded.
- Felicitation for the speakers will be done during the session or after completion of the session, so please make sure to be present until the session ends.
- Poster cards with number will be placed on the poster hall before one hour of the session start.
- Each author will be provided with a 1-meter x 1-meter poster presenting area pins / stick-tape. Participants are responsible for mounting their posters during the presentation and in removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- Poster awards will be announced during the end of a day/session which will be informed during the event.
Basic Presentation Requirements:
- Presentation format: .ppt .doc.
- MAC compatible presentation.
- Movies: Please take steps to compress your video file
- Each slide should be designed to be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance: include only keywords and phrases for visual reinforcement. Avoid lengthy text.